ALQIMI National Security, Inc. Program Analyst in Santa Rita, Guam
ALQIMI Professional Services Group is seeking an Program Analyst for Construction Management Services (CMS) in support of the Guam Defense Policy Review Initiative (DPRI) for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) for work in the Marianas Area of Responsibility to include Guam and its outer islands, Oahu and Australia.
Position: Program Analyst
The contractor will perform independent of direct Government supervision support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the Facilities Engineering and Acquisition Division (FEAD) Director / Officer in Charge of Construction (OICC) and the subordinate Resident Officers in Charge of Construction (ROICC). The primary objective is to provide contractor services and deliverables through the performance of program analyst support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Serve as a Program Analyst in support of the budgetary aspects of the DPRI program
- Assist in reviewing and analyzing the DPRI budget.
- Adjust services to comply with updated budget issues and requirements.
- Coordinate acceptance and issuance of funding documents between Comptroller and customers/service providers.
- Review obligations against expenditures.
- Assist managers in development and tracking of performance metrics.
- Research and retrieve departmental performance data for reports and briefings.
- Monitor and report on FEC conformance with program guidance
- Monitor sources of government program guidance and communicate changes in a timely manner to management.
- Review obligations against expenditures monthly and provide analysis notes to the ROICC.
- Assist NAVFAC DPRI with programming, analysis, and evaluation of program plans and execution and identifying actual or potential problem areas.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (in any field) required. Business degree preferred.
- Have demonstrated knowledge of the NAVFAC’s facility management organization.
- Have demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing and experience in preparing correspondence, written reports, and in briefing management personnel.
- Have demonstrated knowledge and experience with the NAVFAC financial management system (or similar financial management system).
- Have demonstrated basic knowledge of computer application. Must be computer literate and comfortable with performing all daily tasks through interactions in computer-based programs, including NAVFAC specific ones (FIS, COGNOS, STARS-FL, SABRS, WAWF, eContracts, eProjects, MAXIMO, CFMS, etc) as well as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint).
- Have demonstrated the ability to learn on the job various NAVFAC financial programs such as FIS, COGNOS, STARS-FL, SABRS, WAWF, etc if not already experienced with these systems.
- Have demonstrated the ability to utilize when necessary, CM/construction contractor software to perform the duties set forth above to facilitate data entry and data call requirements.
- Have demonstrated experience in the use and application of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc), Primavera, Costworks, etc Have demonstrated the ability to adapt to new software such as eCMS may also be necessary.
- This is a government contract position that requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
Guam and its outer islands, Oahu and Australia
Guam, an island territory of the United States, is located 900 miles north of the equator in the Western Pacific. Guam is the largest island in Micronesia and the gateway to the Region. It is approximately 6,000 miles from San Francisco; 3,800 miles west of Honolulu; 1,500 miles south of Japan; 1,596 miles from the Philippines and 2,026 miles east of Hong Kong. Guam enjoys mild temperatures of 86 degrees (F) on average year-round. Guam’s tropical weather allows for a multitude of activities. From tandem skydiving, jet skiing parasailing, kite surfing and many others; dive enthusiasts will enjoy the warm waters off Guam and snorkelers will be in awe of the Tumon Bay Marine Park protected marine life. Water activities are not the only pastime when it comes to appreciating the island. Attending village Fiestas, hiking WWII sites, golfing, three shopping malls, and five movie theaters are just a few other activities. Whether you are looking to experience traditional Chamorro culture, an exciting nightlife, or the irresistible shopping environment, Guam is the perfect place to enjoy paradise.
Guam Visitor Bureau at visitguam.com
WHO ARE WE?
Headquartered in Rockville, MD, ALQIMI has developed an outstanding track record of designing, integrating, and managing complex technological solutions for customers around the world. Our IT services group is our founding heritage and services the intelligence and commercial communities with technologically sophisticated services including cybersecurity, big data and software development. We take pride in using our demonstrated ability to build profitable businesses, subject matter expertise and ecosystems to incubate new ideas. We have established new businesses in the data analytics, military facilities construction management and energy industries and intend to incubate additional opportunities.
What makes ALQIMI unique is that we offer challenging projects, excellent benefits, work/life balance, and a fair and ethical executive team.
ALQIMI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ALQIMI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
More information about ALQIMI can be found at www.alqimi.com.
Title: Program Analyst
Job Location: Santa Rita, Guam